Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Called to Serve

I received my call on January 25, 2013 and am thrilled to be serving as a representative of our Savior in the Japan Tokyo Mission. It's a dream come true!! I will be in the MTC from June 5 to August 5; I will be in Tokyo on August 6.
I'd love to hear from you.

This will be my MTC mailing address:

Sister Breanne Yamauchi
AUG06 JPN-TOK
2007 N 900 E Unit 33
Provo UT 84602

This will be my mission office address in Japan :

Sister Breanne Yamauchi
Japan Tokyo Mission
4-25-12 Nishi-ochiai
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
161-0031
Japan

Another fantastic option for sending letters is through www.dearelder.com. During my stay in the MTC, you can write me for free!!

I am particularly excited to share my experiences and testimony through this blog! I hope and pray with all my heart that it will strengthen your testimony and desire to serve the Lord every day of your life. I love my Savior. He lives. I know He lives! In the strength of the Lord, we can do ALL things!!

Hugs and loves to all,
Sister Yamauchi


P.S. My Mom will be updating this blog. She wants you to know it may not be too fancy. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment