Thursday, August 1, 2013

That Famous Missionary Picture



                                        

                                                                                                     Japan, here I come!!! Ü


                                                                            Don't worry Mom, I'm eating my veggies here at the MTC



This is me and Nagamine Shimai. She is going to Sapporo and is a solo missionary here at the MTC. She came in last week along with four Elders from Japan. We will all be leaving at the same time; therefore, we get to spend quite a bit of time with them. I love each of them so very much. The people of Japan are the best people in the world...handsdown!!

                                                              Our last P-Day picnic party as a district. I sure do love al of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment