Monday, September 30, 2013

Progress - September 30, 2013

 
 
 
 
Yakiniku party with some of the ward members at Gen Kyoudai's house

Zone P-Day in Naka-Urawa's koen (park)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For P-Day today we went to Naka-Urawa for Zone P-Day, so I don't have much time to email, but I thought I'd send a few pictures and little food for thought.
 
DSCN0427: Zone P-Day in Naka-Urawa's koen (park)
 
DSCN0426: Yakiniku party with some of the ward members at Gen Kyoudai's house.
 
Every week, our area continues to become better. We meet new people, we recognize more miracles, we teach more lessons, we become better tools in the hands of the Lord, and the list goes on. I think that's what life is all about, right? Progress. I promise that as we do our personal best, the Lord does the rest. I know that He is ever aware of each of us. He knows us better than we know ourselves. How precious we are in the sight of God. We are children of God. He is our Heavenly Father. When we truly understand this relationship, nothing can stop us from following in the Savior's footsteps.
 
I love you all so much.
 
よいいちにちを。
山内姉妹

No comments:

Post a Comment