Tuesday, August 5, 2014

One Year in Japan! - August 5, 2014

I cannot believe today marks my one year in Japan. It has been the
best year ever! Tears trickle down my face thinking about all the
memories. Japan is holy ground for me. It always will be. I love every
day as a missionary!
  Kids English Class!!‏ 
 
This is Kanemaki Shimai. She is a less active who we were able to meet
last night with the help of another less active. Believe it or not,
asking less actives for referrals is sooo effective. Anyway, she lived
in Yachio before this, but because she was less active and then moved
to Oomori, which is in our area, we didn't have her member records or
anything. Unfortunately that can happen quite often with less actives.
Anyway, her and Kobayashi shimai were investigators in the same area
at the same time when they were around 20 years old. Kobayashi Shimai
said before that her friend isn't interested in coming back even
though she wanted to meet with us. However, by the end of her meeting,
she felt like she needed to return. It was such a wonderful spirit we
felt. Love both of them so much.
 Me and Sister Ipson
Senzokuike park. It never gets old. Love this place!
 Not by Chance .......We were walking through the park the other day to meet an investigator
and i looked to my left and saw someone that I thought looked
familiar. Sure enough, it was her, Sakai Shimai. Her story makes me so
incredibly sad, so I won't take the time to write it. Basically, she
thinks she will never return to our church. Please pray for her. I
told her I always would and that I knew she would come back sometime.
 
I am a disciple of Christ

Follow the "sun/son"

Look on Facebook for more details about this picture. Also, a great
way to help the work more forward for us missionaries that use
Facebook is to like our posts. The more likes we get, the more people
see it and can get closer to Christ. Shall we not go on in so great a
cause?!
This is Akiyama san. We found her one day outside her house with this
big grasshopper (batta). I asked her if I could take a picture and we
became good friends from here. No later than 5 minutes we went into
her house and started teaching her and her husband about the plan of
salvation. 
MISSIONARY WORK IS THE BEST!

Sister Yamauchi and Sister Nash‏


No comments:

Post a Comment